MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 30, 2009
hahahs i'm posting.!
Deprived of sleep!!!
DYING!!!
Past 4 days not been getting enough sleep
working at expo SITEX.
new experience, & FUN!
of course some customers was super the WTF.
but it's still okay.. hahas
ate Subway's breakfast. nicenice lehh.
know many starhub friends too
& the taxzi uncle is super friendly talk to us about his experience & ghost story ~~~~
got disappointment though.
my sales was not that good lolS
amber laa & weihao came & "visit" me! amber la even bought me MUAH CHEE!
SUPER TOUCHED can!!!
hohohohohohohoho

tml maybe bowling & having brownies campfire!!
brownies super adorable!
looking forward.....!


You're the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright

Labels: